Gall Stones

I Love hearing the patient perspective….

“I’d like to share my experience with Dr Todd Stone at True Health Family Wellness Center in hopes that others may experience the kind of healing treatment I did.

After the usual morning routine of dropping the kids to school and driving to work, I began to have what I call an attack.. All of a sudden I could not get a good breath, I was sweating and doubling over from pain in my chest. I began to panic. These symptoms came on suddenly and was something never before experienced. The week prior I had had a full routine physical with labs and everything g came back normal.

I somehow arrived at work and after lying down for an hour with no relief my coworkers brought me to Emergency Room of the local big hospital.They ran multiple tests and I did a lot of waiting. I was given precautionary tests… EKG and CT scan to rule out heart attack and blood clots. My vitals were erratic and I was in pain. 8 hours later and being denied food or drink all day …Doctors told me that I had Gall stones. I had had no symptoms or any clue that this was an issue for me. They sent me home and I felt like the recovery was more from what was done to me than from the actual gallstones. They told me to contact a surgeon the next day for prompt removal of my gall bladder.

(Her thoughts continue)

This felt contradictory to what I believe, that the gall bladder serves a purpose and there must be some way to heal. I felt that there must be some way to deal with this “on my own”. I did some research online and followed the recommendations, liquid diet… apple cider vinegar. blah blah. While the initial attack had subsided 4 days later I was still struggling to walk or get a good breath. I submitted and met with the surgeon. The surgery would remove the cause of my immediate discomfort but there would be side effects to living without one of my organs. In my heart I knew there must be another option.

I contacted Dr Stone as I know he practices from the perspective of healing rather than removal of symptoms, and he saw me the next day. I honestly wasn’t sure what to expect. He listened while I discussed my ordeal. He seemed to have an innate knowledge of what was going on and began testing me with a gentle touch. I simply relaxed while he pulled various herbs and tinctures from his shelves to gauge my body’s receptiveness to them. He educated me and showed me points on my body that I can tap/touch to stimulate my gall bladder. He provided me with a tincture and dosage instructions. We discussed the cause of the gallstones and how I can support not just the immediate issue, but the liver and other organs as well. The appointment was efficient and easy.

(How she healed her gallbladder)

I began the regimen immediately and began taking the tincture and supplements hourly. Within 48 hours I felt back to my normal self again. Coworkers began commenting how I looked “Like myself again”. As told to do, I continued with the tincture as recommended (even though I felt better) and continued to improve. I was so glad to be healing my gall bladder rather than removing it! Finally I was able to decrease my dosage and stopped taking the supplements. This was only after I felt secure and safe that the immediate issue had been resolved. In subsequent conversations with Dr Stone (who is always available when I’ve had a question about symptom ) we’ve begun to address the underlying issues. Now that the acute symptoms are relieved the work of healing the whole body, emotionally and physically can begin.”

0 replies

Leave a Reply

Want to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *